Harminder Toor, BScPT, Sport Physio Dip., FCAMT, C.G.IMS
Harminder (Harry) is a Sports & Orthopedic Physiotherapist focused on manual techniques and exercise and is co-owner of Envision Physiotherapy. He graduated from the University of British Columbia with a Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy, and also has received his Diploma in Sports Physiotherapy from Sport Physiotherapy Canada. He has a long list of post graduate training to his name, as well as an extensive background in treating athletes from the local to the international level. His experience and training include
- Full time therapist for the National Mens Downhill Ski Team (Slalom & GS) involved travel with athletes to world competitions throughout Canada, Asia and Europe (2004-2007)
- Member of Canadian Medical Team, 2006 Winter Olympics - Torino, Italy.
- Sport Physiotherapy B.C. (Course Instructor, Council Member)
- Therapist for the UBC Thunderbirds Mens Ice Hockey Team (1998-2003)
- Sport Physio Diploma (from Sport Physiotherapy Canada)
- FCAMT (Fellow, Advanced Manual Therapist)
- Advanced Athletic Taping
- Red Cross 1st Aid & CPR Instructor
Through his training and experience, Harry has developed very critical assessment and treatment skills worthy of our National and Olympic level athletes. At Envision Physiotherapy he works with clients of all ages and abilities for 30-60 minute One-on-One sessions. He is also the creator of www.VancouverSportsPhysio.com, an informative website on physiotherapy and rehabilitation.
Harry has a background as a competitive squash player, and his current personal sporting experience involves skiing, taekwondo and trail running.